1. Liberally apply the Antibacterial Facial Cleanser to your face and beard prior to washing. This will keep your skin and hair from being dried out. https://garnersgarden.com/products/antibacterial-facial-cleanser
2. Wash your face and beard hair with the Foaming African Black Soap.
3. Pat dry your face, not beard - leave beard damp. Now spray your face and beard with a hydrosol so that your hair follicle and skin pores, open up and are ready to receive the oil. I normally use the Rose AND Neem.
4. Apply the Beard Oil to your damp set beard.
5. Apply the Beard Butter right after the oil.
6. Comb, brush, stylized your beard hair as usual.