Jamaican Black Castor Seed Oil (JBCO) is one of the most common ingredients in the beauty industry today. For thousands of years, people have been using this because of its skin and hair benefits. The good thing about our castor oil is it is raw! No chemicals were added upon extraction to provide the thickest and richest quality possible. Jamaican black castor oil can be used on the scalp, facial hair, and skin for a moisture boost. Order this hydrating formula today at Garner's Garden!
Here’s why you need to start using this Jamaican black castor oil moisturizer!
For hair and beard:
- moisturizes hair and scalp
- thickens and strengthens hair strand
- promotes healthy hair growth
- keeps hair radiant and shining
- prevents hair breakage and split ends
- keeps skin moisturized
- hydrates and softens skin
- promotes good skin health
- contains antibacterial properties that help prevent further breakouts
- contains anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce swelling and puffiness
Scent: Tad smoky smell because of its natural elements.
Pair this product with:
Jamaican Black Castor Oil for Hair and Beard: Tree and Peppermint Shampoo Bar, Shea Hair Butter, Men's Hair Balm, and/or our Argan Oil. Beard Oil, Beard Butter, HA Beard Serum
Jamaican Black Castor Oil for Skin: ACV Toner or Pure Toner, Rose Hydrosol, Organic Face Wash or Foaming African Black Soap
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil